Declined partnership due to low channel viewership twice.

youtube partnership goes through adsense so ther basically the same thing haha
I just found ou that YT users can monetize their videos even if they are not partners. But monetization feature is also disabled for my country...

So it seems the only way to earn money for me is to become a YT partner...

I would try Social Blade or some other network, I would assume your channel would be partnered pretty easily with them.

I would try Social Blade or some other network, I would assume your channel would be partnered pretty easily with them.
Yup, it is possible. I contacted them.

They say i can receive payment outside US via paper check ... :) So i guess i will try to work with them.

Thank you all for your suggestions![DOUBLEPOST=1358512275,1358494140][/DOUBLEPOST]I received invitation from SocialBlade.

Any tips about contracts ? :) Never signed them previously...

They say i can receive payment outside US via paper check ... :) So i guess i will try to work with them.

Thank you all for your suggestions![DOUBLEPOST=1358512275,1358494140][/DOUBLEPOST]I received invitation from SocialBlade.

Well the SB contract is a 60/40 split + the rev shares with Google so either way a huge chunk is taken before it gets them, all networks in the long run are the same but just try to make sure you keep all control over creativity I would say and if the network offers the help and support you need. The contract is a simple sign and go, same with the payment forums. I recommend reading it since its a simple to understand one with SB.[DOUBLEPOST=1358523793][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you prefer for online payment they also support PayPal

I will not be able to receive such payments since PP not supporting this feature in Ukraine.

Is there any problems with payment by cheque?
I do not think that there is a problem with checks I just know that people usually want PayPal for some odd reason so I was just saying that that option is in countries that allow it.[DOUBLEPOST=1358528018,1358527744][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will not be able to receive such payments since PP not supporting this feature in Ukraine.

Is there any problems with payment by cheque?
Also sorry for the late responded, in the U.S. its 11:00 and im in school

I have to say you also get cool features with a network. You get to create a show, livestream, scheduled uploads, profile banner, thumbnails.
This makes your account look more professional and people will more likely subscribe.

You can do all this, except the banner with YouTube directly now.

Back