Decided to make a schedule

I feel like making a schedule is a lot easier than not. I thought that just making 2 - 3 videos every two weeks or so would be the good way out...but now I realize that it's easier just to stick to one day. Make all your vids one day, edit the next and do a scheduled upload.

Soo..I decided that Sunday and Thursday Nights would be sufficient. Thoughts? Do you think a schedule would help?

I started a Schedule a fortnight ago but kind of over committed as I now do a video every weekday. I feel I will keep it up until maybe my channel has some traction an then maybe do 3 days a week lol I have found my subscribers have jumped up in the last 2 weeks though, gained approx 40 subscribers which for me is amazing lol

Yea making a schedule like that would work:) In the end the only thing that is really important, is that you feed your subscribers on a weekly basis and you don't stress your self out.

When i prank people, we usually film for a whole day in the beginning of the week. Then i edit it at the end of the week.

Right now i have more than 10 hours of film, so ill just work with what i have from there..

But my schedule is usually like i said above, except now i material for the next 2 weeks.

Hope it helped:)

I feel like making a schedule is a lot easier than not. I thought that just making 2 - 3 videos every two weeks or so would be the good way out...but now I realize that it's easier just to stick to one day. Make all your vids one day, edit the next and do a scheduled upload.

Soo..I decided that Sunday and Thursday Nights would be sufficient. Thoughts? Do you think a schedule would help?

A schedule for youtube is good for many reasons. 1. It will makes things easier on you and you will be more organized with your videos and have time for a real life, 2. It will benefit you with your subscribers because its just like TV, people like to know what day and what time their show comes on so that they make sure to not miss it.
I hope it works out! I feel like if they do know then they will be online during that certain time! xD
schedule will always help to keep bringing subs back. Sometimes YouTube doesn't send the new videos to a subscriber feed so them remembering that you upload on a specific day will always help!
Never knew this, thanks for the tip haha!

I started a Schedule a fortnight ago but kind of over committed as I now do a video every weekday. I feel I will keep it up until maybe my channel has some traction an then maybe do 3 days a week lol I have found my subscribers have jumped up in the last 2 weeks though, gained approx 40 subscribers which for me is amazing lol
lol 40 in two weeks i phenomonal! Glad I took the initiative of making a schedule, just hope I can stick with it!
Yea making a schedule like that would work:) In the end the only thing that is really important, is that you feed your subscribers on a weekly basis and you don't stress your self out.

When i prank people, we usually film for a whole day in the beginning of the week. Then i edit it at the end of the week.

Right now i have more than 10 hours of film, so ill just work with what i have from there..

But my schedule is usually like i said above, except now i material for the next 2 weeks.

Hope it helped:)
Yeah you did! I didn't a schedule would help so much -- looking at all these success stories, I hope it's all worth it. I will get back with my thoughts afterwards :)

lol 40 in two weeks i phenomonal! Glad I took the initiative of making a schedule, just hope I can stick with it!

Yeah you did! I didn't a schedule would help so much -- looking at all these success stories, I hope it's all worth it. I will get back with my thoughts afterwards :)

SUPER HAPPY I CAN HELP MAN!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL WHILE YOU ARE AT IT:)

HAVE ALMOST 500 VIEWS IN THE FIRST 15 HOURS MY NEW VIDEO HAVE BEEN UP

nah, content creates subs not an upload schedule.

this isn't TV where you had to know when the show aired or you missed it. On Youtube videos are always accessible, just click the channel and they're all there.

"oh look, this youtuber uploads every tuesday. I'm gonna sub!" - said no one ever.

but if a upload schedule helps you create content by making you organized and stuff. then by all means do it.
a little warning, schedules tend to make things in to 'have-to's", stuff you have to do rather than want to do or else the schedule fails.

have-to's are always more boring then want-to's but sometimes they give you the necessary kick in the butt.

(to clarify, I'm talking about uploading at a predefined schedule, like every friday, not that you can schedule an upload to go live at a later date, that's just awesome.)

I kind of agree
nah, content creates subs not an upload schedule.

this isn't TV where you had to know when the show aired or you missed it. On Youtube videos are always accessible, just click the channel and they're all there.

"oh look, this youtuber uploads every tuesday. I'm gonna sub!" - said no one ever.

but if a upload schedule helps you create content by making you organized and stuff. then by all means do it.
a little warning, schedules tend to make things in to 'have-to's", stuff you have to do rather than want to do or else the schedule fails.

have-to's are always more boring then want-to's but sometimes they give you the necessary kick in the butt.

(to clarify, I'm talking about uploading at a predefined schedule, like every friday, not that you can schedule an upload to go live at a later date, that's just awesome.)

Yeah, this is my take on it too. Publishing a schedule is all well and good until something comes up one week and you can't keep to it. You will then find yourself having to apologize to your subscribers. Not good. It puts too much pressure on you and there's a risk that the quality of your videos will go down if you have to rush a video to make sure it makes the deadline.

I think the best solution is to have a schedule but don't make it official, ie don't mention it at all to your viewers. That way, it is a schedule for YOU to help you organize your time and help you meet your target number of videos, but without the pressure.

Good luck !

Back