Gaming Dead channel need helping hand.

Droodishman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is Niklas irl and Im a swedish gamer who play 1000 different kinds of game and I love it! and now i want to share what I do on youtube (again) but i have been away from my channel and taken away everything it was before and i would need a helping hand to get back into it all again! colabs, suggestions on what to play or even editing help, this is things that would make my life easier. I play PC games, nintendo 3ds, xbox 360 and ps3, i am relying on peoples help and feedback to revive my youtube channel and the spark i need to get it up and running again!

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Deleted them, I dont play wow anymore, nor diablo 3 and they were the ones I had videos on, and well.. want a fresh start!
you should never delete your videos bro because tou may never know of people would juat like to leave you feed back on them. but you can download ajbbb free ebook it helps a great while man. also welvone back o youtuB :)

Reactions: AJBBB

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have plenty of subs man :D But whats with the views? :( Bcoz theres no way yu can have over 400 subs and 107 views .-. Is it YT being weird or am i just crazy xD

CynicalNoodle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Sounds great I can help with whatever add me on skype: pixelchatter