Dank meme needed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm currently planning to make an animation series about meme! And I need DANK MEMES! Come on people, show me what you got ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheFallenNightmare

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i can make some dank memes for ya lol:coolphones:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi

I've moved your thread to the ideas / planning forum. :)

Kamisaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Did someone say dank memes? M8 you're going to have to go all out. Latest trends might work, maybe dat boi would work. I don't think the memes from 2010-2013 are going to cut it, they're kind of stale now. You can probably find what's in from Vines, but you gotta be careful about the target audience because many people who would enjoy that might not be watching your channel.

I tried to use a 'dank' meme once, and it was basically Thomas the tank engine x rap, so you can try that as well. Anything that's hype.

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yeah I got your points there. Just wanna find some freshly baked meme so I can make an 2D anime out of it :>

Kamisaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I got your points there. Just wanna find some freshly baked meme so I can make an 2D anime out of it :>
How about imgur? do you use imgur often? Has a lot of memes that you can use, I mean it might not be freshly baked but hey, will attract an audience.