Daily Videos?

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
So I just started editing/rendering/upload a bit of a backlog of a pokemon series I'm starting, and gosh, my render time is only 30 minutes! Usually, it takes about a minimum of 1 hour to render, plus editing time, plus recording time, and well, usually videos take me much longer than this. I'm debating making it a daily video, but will that put subscribers off/do you think it's a good idea? Have you ever done a daily series? I'm debating it, might ask in the next episode..

I do daily vlogs! :) It all depends on your viewers, so ask them! Doing daily videos can become a lot of work, unless you record/edit/and upload a bunch of videos in advanced. It's a very strict schedule.

I try to do daily game videos. I am a bit crap at keeping up sometimes, but yeah. People like it when I actually manage.

I do daily vlogs! :) It all depends on your viewers, so ask them! Doing daily videos can become a lot of work, unless you record/edit/and upload a bunch of videos in advanced. It's a very strict schedule.

I'd miss so many days if I did daily vlogs. ;o; haha, but I know, It has to be killer. Plus the fact I wanna keep a constant every other day schedule of my other videos. Won't hurt to ask, I guess!

Pokemon series :O yes please :') and whatever feels best for when to upload them. If you are close or have some sort of community with your subscribers then i would suggest daily because they'll be looking forward to it, but its up you aha :D

I try to do daily game videos. I am a bit crap at keeping up sometimes, but yeah. People like it when I actually manage.

I used to do daily, and it was great, but my life got a tad bit busy and I changed it to every other day. This might help to start it up again, plus I have a bit more free time...

I'd miss so many days if I did daily vlogs. ;o; haha, but I know, It has to be killer. Plus the fact I wanna keep a constant every other day schedule of my other videos. Won't hurt to ask, I guess!
Haha yeah, doing daily vlogs is a lot of work. I think a every other day is a good schedule :) Gives you a day to get the video ready if you were to get behind.

Pokemon series :O yes please :') and whatever feels best for when to upload them. If you are close or have some sort of community with your subscribers then i would suggest daily because they'll be looking forward to it, but its up you aha :D

Oh yes, Pokemon, a personal favorite. <3 & I'm always really anxious about getting stuff up. I want to upload it today but I already uploaded something today and baaah.

So I just started editing/rendering/upload a bit of a backlog of a pokemon series I'm starting, and gosh, my render time is only 30 minutes! Usually, it takes about a minimum of 1 hour to render, plus editing time, plus recording time, and well, usually videos take me much longer than this. I'm debating making it a daily video, but will that put subscribers off/do you think it's a good idea? Have you ever done a daily series? I'm debating it, might ask in the next episode..
I don't have personal experience with daily videos because of reasons of intense laziness, but what I can say is from a logical point of view ; I've never really seen an instance where your viewers are gonna object to high amounts of content. If you keep the same standard for everything else while uploading a daily series, people generally won't complain, if they don't like it they just won't watch it, but I can't really see it negatively impacting you so, in summary : it's worth a shot! :)

I don't have personal experience with daily videos because of reasons of intense laziness, but what I can say is from a logical point of view ; I've never really seen an instance where your viewers are gonna object to high amounts of content. If you keep the same standard for everything else while uploading a daily series, people generally won't complain, if they don't like it they just won't watch it, but I can't really see it negatively impacting you so, in summary : it's worth a shot! :)

That's a great way to put it! I used to be subscribed to people who drowned me in content that I wasn't really a fan of, and I just don't want to end up doing that, but i suppose as long as it doesn't mess with my normal uploads, it makes sense people wouldn't mind. ^^

Back