Services Custom YouTube Posters (for personal or commercial use) | $10 USD

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,

I've been spending the past few months creating posters for both close friends and fictional movies/tv shows, and I figured I go ahead and offer up my services here on YTTalk for others to take advantage of. I've been designing artwork for YouTube channels and social media accounts for about 6 years now. I'm always improving my work/skill, so my designs have gotten progressively better over the years. I do offer other services, like banner/logo/thumbnail design, but everyone else is already doing that. I want to be unique and provide aspiring creators, like myself, with a service that is hardly ever found elsewhere. So, here I am! I'm offering my custom poster design service for the low, affordable price of $10. Believe it or not, that's actually cheaper than most services you can find online. Down below are a few samples of posters that I've done for both friends and that I've just done for fun.

Why you should buy from me:
  • Cheap, affordable prices!
  • Professional, high quality designs!
  • Lightning FAST delivery!
  • True dedication to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the design!
  • Free to Use! (Use my design whenever, wherever, however you want! Whether it be for personal use, or for future merchandise, NO RESTRICTIONS!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for a few FAQs:
--------------------------------

How will payment be made?
Through Paypal.
-----------------------------------------
How will I give you the details needed to begin work on my design?
You'll need to add me on Discord (preferably) (I'm the REAL Jordan#3181). However, if you don't have Discord, you're more than welcomed to PM me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will you be using to create my design?
Photoshop CC. I may or may not use After Effects as well. Just kinda depends on the look I'm going for.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When can I expect the delivery of my design?
Typically, within about 24 hours after successfully placing your order. (Please NOTE: Extra time maybe needed if I have an excess amount of orders to fulfill.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens after you send me the final design?
Well, that's up to you! Once I finish the design, I'll ask you if there's anything extra you'd like done to it or if there's anything you'd like changed. If you're happy with the design, you can do whatever you'd like with it. Whether you wanna go to a drug store, print it out, and hang it up on your wall; or you wanna use it for a future merchandise product. The choice is your's at that point.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to use the design for my own personal use. What will I need to do?
Unless you have a printer that's capable of printing out posters, you'll have to take it to a drug store (i.e Walgreens, CVS) or an office store (i.e Office Depot) and have them print it out. This method DOES cost a little extra, so be aware of that. For me, it costed around $20 (if I recall correctly), plus an extra $15 for a frame.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your interest!

- Jordan

(If you have any other questions that I may have missed, please be sure to ask in the comments below!)

Attachments