Custom Thumbnails...FINALLY! =D

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Holy CRAP guys. I just got custom thumbnails. It's been well over a month since I signed up for monetization and I was seriously beginning to wonder if I'd ever get'em. But they're finally here! YES! I AM SO FRICKIN' HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN'T STOP HOLDING DOWN THE BILLY MAYS BUTTON!

Goodbye crappy thumbnails. :bounce:

Holy CRAP guys. I just got custom thumbnails. It's been well over a month since I signed up for monetization and I was seriously beginning to wonder if I'd ever get'em. But they're finally here! YES! I AM SO FRICKIN' HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN'T STOP HOLDING DOWN THE BILLY MAYS BUTTON!

Goodbye crappy thumbnails. :bounce:
Congratulations;)!! I'd love to make you a set of thumbnails!

You were reviewed by Symph, and the door was opened. And then the door slammed in your face, and you had custom thumbnails.

Thanks Symph. YouTube must've noticed that you reviewed my video and thought, "Wow, this guy was reviewed by the almighty Symph. He must be pretty cool. Let's give'em Custom Thumbnails!" Couldn't have done it without you. ;) :laugh2:

Thanks Symph. YouTube must've noticed that you reviewed my video and thought, "Wow, this guy was reviewed by the almighty Symph. He must be pretty cool. Let's give'em Custom Thumbnails!" Couldn't have done it without you. ;) :laugh2:
I think it was more the door slam in the face part. It shook the custom thumbs off the knick knack shelf. Youtube doesn't pay attention to my reviews, they don't make them money.

Back