Cross-platform application

Keenan78

Reaction score
Our hospital needs to develop a mobile app that would have an online appointment on the home page and possibly several other pages for news and information about the institution. Is it possible to create such an app cross-platform?

Mars_

Reaction score
For the medical field, such applications are usually written. A huge plus is that cross-platform applications can run on any device on any operating system. And this is important when such an application can be used by all customers.

RichardS

Reaction score
In areas such as medicine, cross-platform applications are very actively used. Each user needs to be provided with all the conveniences of making an appointment with you. Cross-platform applications just have full functionality for such purposes.

Seantik

Reaction score
You have chosen a good direction, since people are used to remote services during isolation. Most likely, in addition to the basic features, your application will need special features that can set it apart from others. Seek help from https://stfalcon.com/en/services/cross-platform-development . If you hire a team, you can constantly monitor their work.

Logan21

Reaction score
For a hospital or any other enterprise, it would be better if you hire your own programmer, since in the future your program needs to be monitored and updated. My task is much more difficult, I came up with an application that no programmer wants to mess with or can not. I followed the link, looked, I was interested in this server, I'll try to contact them...
:banghead:

sendleradam

Reaction score
I believe that it is difficult to take into account all the nuances on your own.