CreatorX or Freedom Who do you recommend?

josedekcr

Well-Known Member
I am with TGN but i have some troubles. I've been speaking with the support team and they will release me if the problem can't be solved.

CreatorX seems nice but Freedom too. Wich network do you recommend me??
 
CreatorX is a subnetwork of fullscreen, just so you know. I believe it is a one year contract. I don't know too much about them, but do some research and you might be better off going straight with fullscreen.

Freedom offers a no lock in contract, (just give 30 days notice) however there rev share is 60%. However, that being said, there are subnetworks of freedom that offer 70 and 80%. So if you are considering joining freedom, I would do some research for freedom subnetworks.

Fyi, you do not need a network to make money off your videos, using google ad sense with no network make might be a good option.
 
With Freedom you're going to have the same CPMs as if you were alone using AdSense because they don't sell any direct ads so something to keep in mind that you're technically just giving away 40% of your earnings in exchange for some features.
 
Back
Top