Creator X confirming if I'm over 18 y/o?

Karlobster

Liking YTtalk
Creator X replied to my application and it says my channel is approved for partnership with them, but with this email it says that I need to confirm that I am over 18. Since there were no links embedded I just replied saying "I confirm that I am over 18 years old".

Is that enough? I haven't received a reply for a few days now and I'm starting to think I had to do something different to confirm my age lol. (I assume I don't need to send a photocopy of my birth certificate haha)

Anyone with the same experience? How did you confirm you're over 18?

I guess you need to give them a ID or Passport copy sort of thing... Scan it and send it to them by email then they should reply :)

Alright, I'll wait for their email first and we'll see. I just found out they need 3 business days to reply to an email and weekends just happened. :) Thanks guys!

Creator X replied to my application and it says my channel is approved for partnership with them, but with this email it says that I need to confirm that I am over 18. Since there were no links embedded I just replied saying "I confirm that I am over 18 years old".

Is that enough? I haven't received a reply for a few days now and I'm starting to think I had to do something different to confirm my age lol. (I assume I don't need to send a photocopy of my birth certificate haha)

Anyone with the same experience? How did you confirm you're over 18?
Yes, that was enough for me. I just sent them an email. They are getting really busy. Give them up to a week or so. :]

Back