Creative Nation Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarık

New Member
Creative Nation says paid but can not proof for payment. I am recruiter with creative and linked many channels but never paid for december. I contacted but only say paid, i sent my paypal screenshot and asked if paid provide me payment details, but he cant because he not paid. As you know if paid with paypal, it is very easy to show proof, paid is not answer because i not.
 
Don't go saying that a network is a scam until you have proof that whatever isn't happening most likely on your end, or a misunderstanding.
 
I feel I read this a month ago, and a month before that, and every time folk from CN come out and show that they did everything right with full transparency.

So either I am going insane, or this is the same bs again
 
Shouldn't you bring this up with the network, not a random youtube forum? We can't do anything to help you. Sorry bud.
 
1) Creative Nation isn't a scam. Period. It's something on your end.

2) This is the second thread on this matter. You keep coming back to YTTalk, when Creative Nation has their own forums and Skype support.

3) The CEO of Creative Nation replied to your thread already, and answered it.

This is getting silly.
 
I feel I read this a month ago, and a month before that, and every time folk from CN come out and show that they did everything right with full transparency.

So either I am going insane, or this is the same bs again
Not only that, but if you see this repeatedly, the user that cries always has 1 post.[DOUBLEPOST=1395678924,1395678870][/DOUBLEPOST]
Creative Nation says paid but can not proof for payment. I am recruiter with creative and linked many channels but never paid for december. I contacted but only say paid, i sent my paypal screenshot and asked if paid provide me payment details, but he cant because he not paid. As you know if paid with paypal, it is very easy to show proof, paid is not answer because i not.
Its people like you that give other partners with CN a bad name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top