Comedy Create A Youtube Comedy Show?

Sparkey

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to start a comedy troupe on youtube for a while. It would be fun to be in a group like Monty Python who make comedy shows and movies together. An idea I had was to create a recurring tv-show like “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” (with characters and a plot) but upload it to youtube once a week.

I’ve never made youtube videos before but I have experience in acting and improv. Also, I’m good at marketing the group’s image, branding, and merchandise.

I live close to L.A but am willing to move after I graduate college next year if things start to go well.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you if you have any questions or are interested!

I live in Florida, but I write comedy sketches and make some YouTube shorts on occasion. I'd be happy to send you some sketch ideas if this comes to fruition. I am Joey Geezy on YouTube if you want to see my comedy style.

i think this is a amazing idea! im down to do something like this but i dont live in the L.A. area tht ok?

I checked out your channel! You have a really magnetic personality. I'm not sure how to do a recurring show from long distance, it would be pretty hard to edit. But if you have any collaboration videos in mind I'd still love to work with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498194358,1498193978][/DOUBLEPOST]
I live in Florida, but I write comedy sketches and make some YouTube shorts on occasion. I'd be happy to send you some sketch ideas if this comes to fruition. I am Joey Geezy on YouTube if you want to see my comedy style.

You're a really funny guy. Did you make the animation by yourself? It might be hard to have you acting in a live-action show due to distance but would you be cool being a writer once I get the ball moving? I'd love to collabarate on some sketch ideas you've got!

I checked out your channel! You have a really magnetic personality. I'm not sure how to do a recurring show from long distance, it would be pretty hard to edit. But if you have any collaboration videos in mind I'd still love to work with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498194358,1498193978][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're a really funny guy. Did you make the animation by yourself? It might be hard to have you acting in a live-action show due to distance but would you be cool being a writer once I get the ball moving? I'd love to collabarate on some sketch ideas you've got!
Thanks, As far as the animation I wrote the script & did all the voices. A nice guy from the U.K. heard it and offered to animate it for me. I have a ton of sketches, let me know If you ever need some ideas. Joe

Back