Could someone do an honest review of my channel?

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
I would like to know exactly what I am doing right, and what I am doing wrong. I've gotten lost of good comments and a few bad, but I want to know for sure. Thanks everyone!
 
Hello i'm Vinny and today i'm going to be giving a honest review of your channel. To start off I like your channel's background and avatar. Your audio quality is good which is a great thing to have at all times. Your intro to your videos is good, its always awesome to have something to draw people into your videos at the beginning. To be honest there is nothing awful to say about your channel. I think your is really good.
 
Nice channel, graphics aren't bad, got a good mic, you're on your way. Just remember there is a pile and a half of already established LP channels. You'll have to think of some thing that'll separate your self from them.
 
Nice channel, graphics aren't bad, got a good mic, you're on your way. Just remember there is a pile and a half of already established LP channels. You'll have to think of some thing that'll separate your self from them.
I've decided to break away from and let's play series, and instead just do multiplayer (comedic) series with friends and other Youtubers
 
Back
Top