Could I get a Fullscreen Partnership?

How is Social Blade compared to others? I am thinking of signing up
Although I'm not able to sign up with them because my views are too low. But you are able to because you only need to get 84 views a day and you're ok. You get like 700+ a day so your good to go. They are also better than fullscreen. Fullscreen makes you do things like gorilla campaigns and make a playsist where they can put anything they want.

And if you join social blade you will be making 2.1k a year. And they will help you grow your channel. Soooo. It will be even more. It doesn't matter about subscribers with them. But it may help you make more so I will sub you to help you out.

If you have anymore questions hit me up :)

Y
I just sent in the application, don't really know if they'll accept. I'm sure anything will be better than just using AdSense
You'll make it. As long as your channel is in good standing[DOUBLEPOST=1353355422,1353355373][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know how much the ads make compared to adsense? For example, how many dollars or cents per click?
Usually with Adsense it's like 75 cents

If you have anymore questions hit me up :)[/quote]
sweet, sounds good! Yeah if they promote videos then the view count will definitely go up. How many views per day do you get? What kind of videos?

Do you know how much the ads make compared to adsense? For example, how many dollars or cents per click?
How do you get so much views a day man?[DOUBLEPOST=1353355595,1353355552][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have anymore questions hit me up :)
sweet, sounds good! Yeah if they promote videos then the view count will definitely go up. How many views per day do you get? What kind of videos?[/quote]
I make weekly comedy/ videos. Where I talk to a camera. People really like them. I get 40 views a day

I currently have Adsense but I would cancel it if they need me to. I have had days where I make 89 cents off of 18 clicks.

Back