Gaming Considering a Minecraft Colab

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there guys!

I'm feeling in the mood to start a new Minecraft Colab with someone for the funz!

I've tried MC Let's Plays in the past, but we all know it's no fun watching just one person play, so I figure it's worth getting a couple or more of us playing, Either 2 groups of 2, or 1 group of 3, I figure having too many people speaking at once can be a pain.

My requests are:
1. If you're under 18, you're mature enough, I don't mean you've got to be serious at all times, I just mean no squealing, nobody wants to watch that... seriously. I'm sure others will agree

2. You're in this for fun, I'm up for networking with anyone and all, but I don't want this to be a money making scheme, It's all for the viewers yo!

3. You've got some kind of VoIP (Skype, Dolby Axon, Mumble) and a decent mic to go with, It's no fun editing mic channels for 5 hours.

4. Cross promotion on channels, I'm thinking this is gonna be a self edited perspective set of videos, Overlays with annotations kinda jig (Watch from blah blah's perspective) etc.

That's about all really, I'm UK Timezone GMT and all that baloney... I just made myself hungry.

So anyways, Reply if you're up for this.

StandageTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there guys!

I'm feeling in the mood to start a new Minecraft Colab with someone for the funz!

I've tried MC Let's Plays in the past, but we all know it's no fun watching just one person play, so I figure it's worth getting a couple or more of us playing, Either 2 groups of 2, or 1 group of 3, I figure having too many people speaking at once can be a pain.

My requests are:
1. If you're under 18, you're mature enough, I don't mean you've got to be serious at all times, I just mean no squealing, nobody wants to watch that... seriously. I'm sure others will agree

2. You're in this for fun, I'm up for networking with anyone and all, but I don't want this to be a money making scheme, It's all for the viewers yo!

3. You've got some kind of VoIP (Skype, Dolby Axon, Mumble) and a decent mic to go with, It's no fun editing mic channels for 5 hours.

4. Cross promotion on channels, I'm thinking this is gonna be a self edited perspective set of videos, Overlays with annotations kinda jig (Watch from blah blah's perspective) etc.

That's about all really, I'm UK Timezone GMT and all that baloney... I just made myself hungry.

So anyways, Reply if you're up for this.
1 - I'm 18 years old, im mature.... well kind of, well i can be!
2 - I'm always in for fun, I love making videos and having a laugh. Money im not really bothered about.
3 - I have skype and mumble, my eadset is a creative reality
4 - I love helping channels out! Find it fun knowing im helping what other YouTube people love doing.

Im also from the UK - High Five! :wavespin:

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) 15 going 16 soon but mature. I'm not serious but I don't squeal either. lol.
2) In it for the enjoyment that I get seeing other people liking my videos.
3) Skype, Mumble, Teamspeak.
4) Would help out in most ways possible when collaborating with someone else.

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1 - I'm 18 years old, im mature.... well kind of, well i can be!
2 - I'm always in for fun, I love making videos and having a laugh. Money im not really bothered about.
3 - I have skype and mumble, my eadset is a creative reality
4 - I love helping channels out! Find it fun knowing im helping what other YouTube people love doing.

Im also from the UK - High Five! :wavespin:
Haha, UKTubers for the win!

I'm gonna have to wait til Monday before I do anything major about this, so I'll just see how it goes.

StandageTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Haha, UKTubers for the win!

I'm gonna have to wait til Monday before I do anything major about this, so I'll just see how it goes.
Ah sweet my skype will be TheSherwoodProject