Gaming Considering a Minecraft Colab

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Hello there guys!

I'm feeling in the mood to start a new Minecraft Colab with someone for the funz!

I've tried MC Let's Plays in the past, but we all know it's no fun watching just one person play, so I figure it's worth getting a couple or more of us playing, Either 2 groups of 2, or 1 group of 3, I figure having too many people speaking at once can be a pain.

My requests are:
1. If you're under 18, you're mature enough, I don't mean you've got to be serious at all times, I just mean no squealing, nobody wants to watch that... seriously. I'm sure others will agree

2. You're in this for fun, I'm up for networking with anyone and all, but I don't want this to be a money making scheme, It's all for the viewers yo!

3. You've got some kind of VoIP (Skype, Dolby Axon, Mumble) and a decent mic to go with, It's no fun editing mic channels for 5 hours.

4. Cross promotion on channels, I'm thinking this is gonna be a self edited perspective set of videos, Overlays with annotations kinda jig (Watch from blah blah's perspective) etc.

That's about all really, I'm UK Timezone GMT and all that baloney... I just made myself hungry.

So anyways, Reply if you're up for this.

Hello there guys!

I'm feeling in the mood to start a new Minecraft Colab with someone for the funz!

I've tried MC Let's Plays in the past, but we all know it's no fun watching just one person play, so I figure it's worth getting a couple or more of us playing, Either 2 groups of 2, or 1 group of 3, I figure having too many people speaking at once can be a pain.

My requests are:
1. If you're under 18, you're mature enough, I don't mean you've got to be serious at all times, I just mean no squealing, nobody wants to watch that... seriously. I'm sure others will agree

2. You're in this for fun, I'm up for networking with anyone and all, but I don't want this to be a money making scheme, It's all for the viewers yo!

3. You've got some kind of VoIP (Skype, Dolby Axon, Mumble) and a decent mic to go with, It's no fun editing mic channels for 5 hours.

4. Cross promotion on channels, I'm thinking this is gonna be a self edited perspective set of videos, Overlays with annotations kinda jig (Watch from blah blah's perspective) etc.

That's about all really, I'm UK Timezone GMT and all that baloney... I just made myself hungry.

So anyways, Reply if you're up for this.

1 - I'm 18 years old, im mature.... well kind of, well i can be!
2 - I'm always in for fun, I love making videos and having a laugh. Money im not really bothered about.
3 - I have skype and mumble, my eadset is a creative reality
4 - I love helping channels out! Find it fun knowing im helping what other YouTube people love doing.

Im also from the UK - High Five! :wavespin:

1) 15 going 16 soon but mature. I'm not serious but I don't squeal either. lol.
2) In it for the enjoyment that I get seeing other people liking my videos.
3) Skype, Mumble, Teamspeak.
4) Would help out in most ways possible when collaborating with someone else.

1 - I'm 18 years old, im mature.... well kind of, well i can be!
2 - I'm always in for fun, I love making videos and having a laugh. Money im not really bothered about.
3 - I have skype and mumble, my eadset is a creative reality
4 - I love helping channels out! Find it fun knowing im helping what other YouTube people love doing.

Im also from the UK - High Five! :wavespin:

Haha, UKTubers for the win!

I'm gonna have to wait til Monday before I do anything major about this, so I'll just see how it goes.

Back