Complaints about Gaining an audience.

its funny because, they spam their videos all over the place and expect someone to genuinely click it, and then complain about dislikes and hateful comments. As long as your having fun, the crowd will follow just to hear you laugh.
 
its funny because, they spam their videos all over the place and expect someone to genuinely click it, and then complain about dislikes and hateful comments. As long as your having fun, the crowd will follow just to hear you laugh.
The amount of people who have actually begun to follow my youtube shenanigans because I was genuinely laughing during my broadcast :) The crowd love a good laugh![DOUBLEPOST=1381012581,1381012483][/DOUBLEPOST]
What flavor soda am I? :p
A different flavored drink that quite a few people like, however you are at a bottom shelf just waiting to be moved a step closer to your goal of being top shelf!
 
If you have quality videos the only thing I can tell you to do is advertise advertise advertise.
Hmmm, I would personally go for the approach of getting to know similar youtubers to you out there and just mixing audiences through collabs and shoutouts etc!
 
Well spoken. As well as soda's, look at how many talented musicians there are yet very few make it big. Sports? Such a small percentage ever get to play in the major leagues.
 
Back
Top