Community Strike Removed by Youtube. Account Reinstated

pandakidztv

Liking YTtalk
I believe some people had the same experience I had. I hope my experience may help someone. I got flagged for a community strike on this video.

watch?v=UFSBOGsSxvw

I have no idea what it was a strike for. I just got it reinstated today after a youtube appeal process. I have not change anything on it.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong on it? I still can't figure on what I did wrong that got me flagged. Youtube refuses to tell me what the strike was for in the first place. I am thinking it might be a troll flagging my video that's the only thing I can think of. THis video got 50k views within 2 weeks. Maybe someone got jealous. Not sure. If it is a troll, still have no idea how to protect myself from these troll flaggers. Anyone have any idea? I wish youtube would show all the people who flagged videos to see if they are doing it maliciously.

So here is the story:
So I got one strike on this video they suspended my whole account. I file for an appeal they deny it. Re-file again reading through the YT community guideline 5 times and still can't figure what I did wrong. And I responded on each line of the community guideline that I did not voilate any of it. Two days later my account got reinstated.

However, the video still has a strike on it. So I file for an community appeal with a link to the dialog with the appeal emails. They spend about two weeks and finally they remove the community strike and reinstated the video. That's the process I went through. I am just happy it go reinstated.

Man, I'm happy for you that you got your account back! I hate copyright issues and these strikes on YouTube! I hope they'll give you a reasonable response on this.

Phrases like "Disney FROZEN Movie Game Kids Games Alphabet SONG", "Frozen ABC Song - Pooh Alphabet Song - ABC Nursery Rhymes - ABC Songs for Children - Disney Frozen" or "ABC Song | Mickey Mouse | Disney Mickey | Alphabet Songs for Kids | Learn English" look a lot like tag Spam in the description.

Phrases like "Disney FROZEN Movie Game Kids Games Alphabet SONG", "Frozen ABC Song - Pooh Alphabet Song - ABC Nursery Rhymes - ABC Songs for Children - Disney Frozen" or "ABC Song | Mickey Mouse | Disney Mickey | Alphabet Songs for Kids | Learn English" look a lot like tag Spam in the description.

Those are the exact titles of my other videos that I link to in my channel. None of those same phrases are in my tags. If that's the case I'll take those down also to something more simple. Still would like more opinions on this. Thanks.

Those are the exact titles of my other videos that I link to in my channel.
It still looks spammy and my educated guess is that this caused the strike.

None of those same phrases are in my tags.
Of course. As I said they are in the description.

"Please also only add tags to the tag section of your metadata. Adding additional tags to the description of your video may constitute spam and can result in the removal of your video." - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973

"It is a violation of YouTube’s Terms of Service to use misleading metadata and blocks of keywords in your description field." - https://www.youtube.com/yt/playbook/en-GB/metadata.html

There is also an article by the Fullscreen network ("Don’t get suspended for tag spam!" fullscreen dot com) you may want to read or a video by the Freedom network (ID iX5Hl0os9No) about this topic you may want to watch.

Back