Comedy Comedy YouTube Group

HeyItzAndrew

Reaction score
Hi, I've decided to make a YouTube Group, basically what I mean by this is a group of youtubers who help each other out and have a group channel managed by me.

So an example would be: Say the group has 5 members. 1-2 select videos would be chosen from each youtuber in the group to be uploaded to the group channel. There would also be a skype group for us. We would give each other help and advice and try to offer assitance when needed. Any revenue would be shared between the person who uploaded the video and me.
Example: I upload one of your videos to the channel, any revenue made off that video would be split between me and you.

Some benefits of this would be extra exposure for you, an extra bit of income for when we make enough to get paid and general help and favors for each other. Always have someone to colab with ect. Respond with your skype if you have questions/want to join. Please have at least 25 subs and be over 13. I will ask several questions to see if you would fit well into a group.

Brandino centini

Reaction score
Hey I just made my YouTube account today hit would love to try this idea it sounds like it'd also help the content creator halo create ideas together and if your ok with me literally just starting I'd love to be involved

TjGotNoJokes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is a great idea.I just started posting to my channel 3-4 weeks ago and I'm looking for other youtubers to collaborate and share with.Also I meet the details you posted.

AndyGamezYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This seems like a great idea! Add me on skype: skydoesmc7

Crazy Winny

Reaction score
Hi, I've decided to make a YouTube Group, basically what I mean by this is a group of youtubers who help each other out and have a group channel managed by me.

So an example would be: Say the group has 5 members. 1-2 select videos would be chosen from each youtuber in the group to be uploaded to the group channel. There would also be a skype group for us. We would give each other help and advice and try to offer assitance when needed. Any revenue would be shared between the person who uploaded the video and me.
Example: I upload one of your videos to the channel, any revenue made off that video would be split between me and you.

Some benefits of this would be extra exposure for you, an extra bit of income for when we make enough to get paid and general help and favors for each other. Always have someone to colab with ect. Respond with your skype if you have questions/want to join. Please have at least 25 subs and be over 13. I will ask several questions to see if you would fit well into a group.
Hey mate! I would like to join!

Chris Lopez

Reaction score
I have well over 25 subs, I have 170 subs and love to help people when they need it so I think I would be a great fit for this since I also do skits on my channel. My channel name is Amazing_ Chris05 and I hope you consider putting me in the group

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer

This is definitely a great idea and i would be willing to possibly join you. I have currently 151 subs. If you want you can check out my channel to see if i would be of any use to your group