Comedy Video Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKryken

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone who does acting/comedy style videos would be interested in a collab in which we debate something (preferably something stupid) and go overboard, etc. E.g. debating whether m&ms or skittles are better, and getting extremely heated, doing extensive "research", and so forth.

Let me know if you are interested! We can discuss what the format would be and such. It could be possible to have side-by-side videos with reaction, or cut between us and show our reactions, etc. Lots of options!

You channel's pretty good. I do a lot of over the top rant style videos as well (although I prefer to script mine). I would be down for a collab.
Also, Skittles are WAY better than M&M's

You channel's pretty good. I do a lot of over the top rant style videos as well (although I prefer to script mine). I would be down for a collab.
Also, Skittles are WAY better than M&M's

Hey, thanks! When I get a chance I'll check out your channel. A collab would be great!
And yes, of course skittles are better. It was a ridiculous example since the argument is CLEARLY so one-sided, but it was the best I could come up with in a pinch.

Moved to the Comedy section in Collabs forum. ^^
Right, thanks :) I didn't think about that

We're interested, just hit us up. we're always online so we'll probably respond immediately.

This OP hasn't been back online to check this collab thread from August so it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back