Other Comedy Series Collab?

What sort of material does your new series need? Have you a theme tying together the bits for episodes 2 or 3? We have something similar to this, but we didn't stick it out beyond the first day of production, got a few sketches "finished"

That's funny :) I loved the soft core parkour :L at the moment we have a few sketches what did you guys think of episode 1?
Sadly were not great at making transitions so sadly we just have our logo fly on to the screen after each sketch

I'd be up for collabing, though I'm location challenged and a bit on the not so tech savvy side, we could probably work around it though.

That's funny :) I loved the soft core parkour :L at the moment we have a few sketches what did you guys think of episode 1?
Sadly were not great at making transitions so sadly we just have our logo fly on to the screen after each sketch
Like a good neighbor, we watched and commented on episode one directly on your channel, and then left a comment on the watch page. But to recap, we love short comedy, and strive to be a variety show. The contrast of walks was a funny bit, with nice turns. A fine way to start, but not your strongest filmmaking (Dead roommate takes that trophy). Perhaps something quicker at the head of the next episode, followed by a compelling bit, would keep more viewers longer-- a problem that we have to overcome.

Back