Meet Up/Gathering Comedy people collabiration

FatPaps

Hey my name is FatPaps and I'm interested in collabirating with some other people similar to my style.

I do random comical sketches and I'm already getting a rather good audience with over 500k views and 900+ subscribers, but it's hard to find people to collabirate with similar videos.

If anyone would like to collabirate please leave me a message on my YouTube channel, Thank you and I look forward for responses :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444526736,1444526670][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: you will have to manually find me on YouTube, FatPaps due to the link leading to nothing

Hey my name is FatPaps and I'm interested in collabirating with some other people similar to my style.

I do random comical sketches and I'm already getting a rather good audience with over 500k views and 900+ subscribers, but it's hard to find people to collabirate with similar videos.

If anyone would like to collabirate please leave me a message on my YouTube channel, Thank you and I look forward for responses :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444526736,1444526670][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: you will have to manually find me on YouTube, FatPaps due to the link leading to nothing
This sounds like a great idea but i kinda wish i was funny to be able to do this

Back