Gaming COME AND PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES WITH US

ExcelHD lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello I'm Dan, better known as ExcelHD on the internet. Me and the boys have created a new Discord to try and meet some new faces in the Youtube scene. we currently play PC, PS5 and xbox and a variety of games such as Cod, Valheim, minecraft, gta, etc etc etc. (Discord at the bottom)

We only have a couple of requirements:
. We don't want any Vannos wannabe's, we want unique people with interesting personalities.
. subcount doesn't matter, just show some experience.
. Decent audio pls, I don't want to talk to someone using a Pringles can as a mic.
. 18+ preferably.
. Be serious about content creation (don't join if you're just gonna give up a week later).
. Timezones don't matter too much.
. Don't join if you're after sub for sub or any of that ******** lmao, we've all been on YouTube a long time so we know when someone's sus.
. If you can have a laugh, you'll be reet.

Here are our channels if you're curious,

Me

MxZ

Wetism

Bio

Bloo

and many more!

Join the new Discord

Last edited:

angelnight133

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, names Brett not so well known as MrAngelnight lol
I make a mix of game reviews and fun moments on my channel, so im always looking for a great group to have some fun with.
I am mainly a PC gamer, but i also have a PS4 and a Switch on the side.

Still currently a small YouTuber, but it's my passion and I love to do it so thats what counts right :D

Would love to get to meet you all if possible!

Discord: MrAngelnight#0147

bshink

Reaction score
your discord invite is invalid now but I'm Brandon. I've got a vlogging channel and a gaming channel so I'm looking for more friends to make some gaming videos with. hmu on disc bshink#2313

omodenyel

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Yel and my yt channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlrLdcEsmuSX5uQYH8I7zQ if you are curious. I wanna join playing games with you. I'd be happy if you let me in, and my personality kinda cheery and awkward since I kinda sucks at speaking English but I'll work hard for it. Please reply if you are interested here's my Discord - Yel #9729

The only game I can play is GTA 5, Dead By Daylight, and Minecraft(Cracked).

Ready Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i would also like to play with you guys and have fun with making videos here is my discord Ready Gaming#4147

MalcolmAO

Reaction score
You guys look like you’d be a lot of fun to play with, since the invites not working I’ll just drop my discord here. MalcolmAO#4610

MikeyMoo94

Reaction score
Hiya. How's it going? I've been looking for more people to play with. I've seen you guys before on discord (well at least Dr. Bloo and ExelHD). Here's my discord: MikeyMoo#6879

ItsVolkee

Reaction score
Hey this is something I been looking for. I can't join off the invite so my discord name is ItsVolkee#1283

Reactions: MikeyMoo94

Hollownoid

Reaction score
Hi, you guys still looking for players to collab with? I am new to streaming and looking for some friends to have fun and grow with.

Discord
Hollownoid#9654