Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Three things to remember when reaching out to larger Youtubers:
1: They're sticking their neck out for you if they record with you. Be a positive influence.
2: Protect whatever private information they share with you and guard it from people who ask for it. (I've talked to a Youtuber on Skype who has 300k+ subscribers and I NEVER share his Skype with anyone. I've had several people come to me wanting to have it.
3: One thing that the bigger Youtubers can sense and must have from you is trust. Are you trustworthy? Do you respect their wishes and needs? Their reputation can be bolstered or damaged depending on what people see from their relationship with you. Make sure it's good.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
i dont go by subs, i go by views....ive seen people who have around 500 subs but 20 - 50 views per a video, which is where I am at with 75 subs.

No point in looking at subs when no1 really watches their stuff. Ive even seen people at 1000 subs with 90 - 200 views.

but yes, finding a sub to TRULY work together has been a challenge for me. Either 1 stops doing youtube, the other just doesnt list your content or one is not good at communication and does not upload videos frequently or some just dont know how hard work YT is