Beauty/Makeup Collabs in Chicago

Animazing

I've Got It
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for channels/youtubers in the Chicago area who may want to do a collab!

I'm nice and I don't bite. I'm open for a lot of things, but I'm a beauty, lifestyle & DIY channel :)

Let me know!

xoxo Ani

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for channels/youtubers in the Chicago area who may want to do a collab!

I'm nice and I don't bite. I'm open for a lot of things, but I'm a beauty, lifestyle & DIY channel :)

Let me know!

xoxo Ani
Me and my girlfriend are actually in Rockford so I mean... it's possible to meet up. We're not Beauty Lifestyle types though, we're more like crazy random insanity peeps.

Me and my girlfriend are actually in Rockford so I mean... it's possible to meet up. We're not Beauty Lifestyle types though, we're more like crazy random insanity peeps.

Oh nice.. I know where that is! Your channel links don't work.. what kind of videos do you post?

Oh nice.. I know where that is! Your channel links don't work.. what kind of videos do you post?
Oh wow they don't work anymore? That sucks, I haven't been here in ages. We post really really random shiz, that video in my sig? It pretends like it's a college art piece full of deep meaning, but I just keep whispering "banana" while I do weird s**t like putting glasses on a melon and holding it up like it's the Lion King. It's... kinda hard to describe but think like... Russel Brandt without the vulgarity.

Back