Beauty/Makeup Collab

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey beauties,
I would really like to collab! I'm a small youtuber just starting out. My youtube channel is Leonie Louise, contact me on there or mail me : leoniekool96@gmail.com

I'm into beauty, lifestyle, challenges, makeup, etc.

Xoxo

HI Louise!

We are also starting out and would love to collab with you! Let me know of any ideas.

Thanks,
Clarissa

Leonie Louise

Reaction score
HI Louise!

We are also starting out and would love to collab with you! Let me know of any ideas.

Thanks,
Clarissa

Hey! I think the only problem is that I live in the Netherlands and you guys are in Chicago.. :(
maybe we can do like a long distance collab, but I haven't done one, do you know how that works?

xxx

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I think the only problem is that I live in the Netherlands and you guys are in Chicago.. :(
maybe we can do like a long distance collab, but I haven't done one, do you know how that works?

xxx
Hey Yeah! Check out my latest upload its a valentine day tutorial with another YouTuber and we are long distance. Let me know what you think and If you'd like to do something similar

desma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,
Im looking for someone to collab with on a makeup video :) or any kind of video :)

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Leonie, I just checked out your channel and I gotta say your highlight is on point! Please take a look at my channel and let me know if I'm a good fit for your channel. I would love to collaborate on tag videos like "5 makeup items I can't live without".

desma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, i would love to collaborate with you :) sounds fun! <3 loved your channel :)

Leonie Louise

Reaction score
Hey Leonie, I just checked out your channel and I gotta say your highlight is on point! Please take a look at my channel and let me know if I'm a good fit for your channel. I would love to collaborate on tag videos like "5 makeup items I can't live without".
Yeah sounds good! I think we need to do a long distance video though, unless you're going to be in The Netherlands in the upcoming months[DOUBLEPOST=1487796608,1487796579][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, i would love to collaborate with you :) sounds fun! <3 loved your channel :)
Ah thank you so much! I would love to collab as well let me know!

Sorrel

Reaction score
heyyy, I'm looking for someone to collab with! let me know x