Comedy Collab idea

Vic1990

Reaction score
Concept: Two dudes reacting to videos of customised meal cooking/preparation like 2 hungry/drooling people and essentially expressing hunger to these delicious dishes in the most dramatic/comical way.

Perspective: Literally say out loud what's in the minds of people watching these custom cooking/preparation videos (Tasty, ChefClub, Yummyboy, etc...).The cooking can come from various places around the world.

Logistics: Will be me and someone else reacting. We could be apart but preferably located in Europe, I am located in the Netherlands. Typical set-up of a reaction video. I would do the editing. Striving to do a weekly video for starters.

You: You like food, you can sometimes eat like thousands and not afraid to express yourself. As well, you have a mic/cam to record with, so I can put them in the mix. You don't have to be a chef at all, I am not one myself and am also unafraid to speak my mind if I find something is wrong in a cooking process while potentially being wrong about it. Indeed, exposing our lack of cooking knowledge is also part of the concept.

This will remain a family and friendly channel.

Let me know if you are interested in this.