Other Collab for PC Tutorial

Dev4U

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi there, I want to collab with a person who is English and even should have tutorial or YouTube game downloads or YouTube tips channel .
Check my channel on YouTube Named Dev4U.
Check and reply .

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
your channel link doesn't work and I'm not sure what you exactly want. What do you mean by "game downloads"?

Dev4U

Reaction score
Channel Type
I know channel link don't work
I can't post any link it shows error Yea but you can search me up on YouTube Dev4U and check me channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1472792812,1472792746][/DOUBLEPOST]Game download -
I do Fred download game tutorials eg- minecraft , GTA

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
did you try to fix it by checking "channel" in your settings and putting UCO9wTZkFHc5570kK4kOmSxA ? without question mark?
Btw you should fix your main page on youtube. You gotta add home, video pages, add trailer and add your playlists :)

Dev4U

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yea I will do Right now My PC is getting updates IDK how much time it will take so I am on mobile and its hard to do here

Reactions: terror569

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi there, I want to collab with a person who is English and even should have tutorial or YouTube game downloads or YouTube tips channel .
Check my channel on YouTube Named Dev4U.
Check and reply .
@Dev4U

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Then please read the collab forum rules ( http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-collaboration-thread.180221/ ) and give more information about your collab. Threads like this asking people to check out their channels and not much else will be deleted/locked.