DiGeezGaming
New Member
I`ve been searching for someone to collab with, but can`t find anyone. I`m searching for someone who is age 17+, has 750+ subscribers, because that means that he/she is probably experienced, and makes videos like Funny Moments or Funtages [so videos where editing is involved] 
- My channel: DiGeezGaming
- Games I play: all kind of games, but if would want to collab with me I would really want to play games like Gmod, GTA V, sometimes Minecraft, and more funny multiplayer games
- Timezone: I live in the Netherlands, so the best is if you`re from the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, French, etc... Everything that is close to the Netherlands
- I speak English in my videos
I make funtages myself, and love editing
Do you want to collab with me, then let me know?!

- My channel: DiGeezGaming
- Games I play: all kind of games, but if would want to collab with me I would really want to play games like Gmod, GTA V, sometimes Minecraft, and more funny multiplayer games

- Timezone: I live in the Netherlands, so the best is if you`re from the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, French, etc... Everything that is close to the Netherlands

- I speak English in my videos
I make funtages myself, and love editing

Do you want to collab with me, then let me know?!