Finished/Closed Closed -Free Banners, thumbnails and outros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup bro if your still open id love a thumbnail for a minecraft factions series im doing. The only text that needs to be on it is "Mistakes in Factions". As for the background maybe a pic of steve pvping another player to represent factions game type. Please and thank you

Doesn't really look like you are doing this anymore but, just in case you are...

I would have liked a banner with a image of Gravelord Nito from Dark Souls (maybe with a white outline on him) and maybe one or two other characters from video games (I.e Mega man, or Cole (infamous), or Shovel Knight) you can kind of do what you like best on that. Just have DEATHLORD402 in Caps and have a cool colored/textured background (you can choose that too). Lastly under Deathlord402 have "Death Served In Abundance"... Anyway thanks if you do this, thanks if you don't your GFX were awesome regardless. Have a good one bro :D

I would love a banner pretty much exactly like the first picture for (Lazy Gaming) it has a super simple design and i love it!! colors pretty much the same but can there be like small sparks or something around the picture to give it like a pop out feel! and twords the bottom just have some text that says (subscribe)!
Thank you
i will leave credit to your channel in my youtube description as well :)
contact me at ethan101lol@yahoo.com

I need a simple retro outro template with some social media stuff ( twitter , twitch and google + )
There should be a big windows on the right and two small ones on the right.
Is it possible to request a new one in case i dont like it?
Please send it to me via a message on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back