Gaming Chill Collab Group Here With Hilarious Content...No One Left Out Everyone is WELCOME :)

RoninYen

Well-Known Member
HEY IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS, WELCOME!
[FIND GLOBAL SUMMIT GAMING BY GOING ON FACEBOOK AND SEARCH "Global Summit Gaming"]

Wuzz hannin! They call me Ronin Yen which is my youtube user. A little something about me is I'm 20 years old, I'm a PS4 and PC gamer, and I put my footage on YOUTUBE. I started this group because I would always try to find people to collab and grow with but no one would ever be interested....So f**k it I tried starting a group as you can see. I just want to see creatives and comrades to come together as one. I want to see this group turn into a mass of dopeness. GOOD VIBES OKAY?!!!
 
Alright mate, i'm 19 and also a PC and PS4 gamer. Also I have been in the same position about finding people that want to collab, found a little group a while back and we were going to do a little podcast and just have a laugh, turns out the day before they all vanished...
This group sounds pretty cool, I'm in!
 
Oh my goodness they just all vanished like that?! I'm sorry to hear that. Feel free to join the gang! All you have to do is go on facebook and search global summit gaming and request to join and you're in

Skype: roninyen
 
It was so annoying, ok no worries, just joined. Maybe we could get a few youtubers together and do some kind of podcast? or a collab
 
Hey I would be very interested because I only make vids by my self and hard to enjoy so I'm lookin to join a group and record and upload fun moments I'm 14 and I play pc games and xb1 My Skype is TheGamingCobra4 and steam is anticatacobra would if u could get back to me
 
It was so annoying, ok no worries, just joined. Maybe we could get a few youtubers together and do some kind of podcast? or a collab
sure anytime just hmu on skype[DOUBLEPOST=1467344693,1467344631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would be very interested because I only make vids by my self and hard to enjoy so I'm lookin to join a group and record and upload fun moments I'm 14 and I play pc games and xb1 My Skype is TheGamingCobra4 and steam is anticatacobra would if u could get back to me
cool cool just go to facebook and search global summit gaming and request to join
 
Back
Top