checking videos

first channel is me expirmenting with effects/ideas and second channel is more educational..(for me) LOL because i do research on what interests me

Well not sure if you'll like watching the vlogs and let's plays of a middle-aged woman, but what the hey, I'll throw my hat in the ring too. :)

i watched some of the videos of all you guys.. i found some intereting, some other funny, and some others mmmm.. not too funny or entertaining.. but, yeah i watched a couple of vidoes of yours.. i thought i was gonna get more people but i guesss the other people are gamers. -_- .. if you had a like here on your comment that means i watchd a couple of your videos..

Fantastic! Check mine out because I'm funny.... or so I'd like to think so... Don't be afraid to give me negative feedback too.

i watched some of the videos of all you guys.. i found some intereting, some other funny, and some others mmmm.. not too funny or entertaining.. but, yeah i watched a couple of vidoes of yours.. i thought i was gonna get more people but i guesss the other people are gamers. -_- .. if you had a like here on your comment that means i watchd a couple of your videos..

Yeah, one of the things that surprised me most when I joined this forum was how many gamers there were. It's cool, but they're everywhere, haha!

If you feel like checking out my channel, well that would be cool :) I do funny type vloggish stuff. I'll probably check out some of the people on this thread anyway.

Yeah, one of the things that surprised me most when I joined this forum was how many gamers there were. It's cool, but they're everywhere, haha!

If you feel like checking out my channel, well that would be cool :) I do funny type vloggish stuff. I'll probably check out some of the people on this thread anyway.
done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365307217,1365306372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fantastic! Check mine out because I'm funny.... or so I'd like to think so... Don't be afraid to give me negative feedback too.
done and nice videos.

Back