Check this out and let me know

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hi Ashandrei,
Although I am not your demographic, I can help with some "good practices" advice where I have some insight.

First, your banner/header graphic is very well designed. I would recommend adding a "slogan" of sorts to communicate what your channel is about. It should "speak" to your audience and give them an idea of the value they will get out of your videos. If you have a regular posting schedule, put it there.

Hook the viewers more in your first 5-10 seconds. Get them a little excited about what they are about to see. Do that and see if you improve your retention analytics.

Reactions: Ashandrei

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
let me know if there is anything that would help me improve
Do what you feel it's your channel, I started with game videos too - couple of them still there :confusedphones: was fun but many games are stressful & there's a lot of competition. I like nature/outdoors/activity so decided to change channel name & topic to videography which allows for plenty of travel (mostly local)
Thumbnail designs are a plus, long videos are probably a negative but you can edit out many empty/useless parts easily cutting video length by half or even more making it easier to watch since many ppl can't devote as much time to one platform(youtube)
if this is what you like then keep going, I would just improve thumbnails & shorten videos leaving only the juicy/memorable/important parts

Ashandrei

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Do what you feel it's your channel, I started with game videos too - couple of them still there :confusedphones: was fun but many games are stressful & there's a lot of competition. I like nature/outdoors/activity so decided to change channel name & topic to videography which allows for plenty of travel (mostly local)
Thumbnail designs are a plus, long videos are probably a negative but you can edit out many empty/useless parts easily cutting video length by half or even more making it easier to watch since many ppl can't devote as much time to one platform(youtube)
if this is what you like then keep going, I would just improve thumbnails & shorten videos leaving only the juicy/memorable/important parts
Thank you i apreciate, the point is that i want to make them walkthrough not cuting just in the mission or to the point, i want them to see how is the game in every point.