Services CHEAP Under 2.00 USD | Professional YT Banner , Twitter Header , Custom Logos , Wallpapers , etc

NOTE : If YOU WANT 3D TEXT , OR YOUR CUSTOM LOGO IN 3D JUST ASK FOR IT , 3D STYLED DESIGNS ARE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME !!!
​

ZWU3uOI.png

LBjqZGO.png

rFrHegu.png


PORTFOLIO

S38EICL.jpg


xXEtkph.jpg


8XkuRJd.jpg


bheazj5.jpg


mIRbwn6.jpg

LnhlOyp.jpg

5BiWk4W.png

KLyGxmD.png

HXyS9QR.jpg

y3ZWBE4.png


2F4fBPV.png



LOGOS/ICONS


z9Z6arm.jpg


pBFYg4f.jpg


PAYMENT is only after you're satisfied with what you've received.
UPDATE :​




NEW Metal Gear Solid V : Ground Zeroes Banner
If you'd like the .PSD for it , go to my channel , i have the link to it there.​

His work is very good and he has the patience of a saint. I was very particular about everything and it came out perfect. So he's 100% legit to me at least. You get a lot for $2.50!
 
Hi! Im starting a channel soon and I wanted a graphic designer to do some of these things; intro, outro, yt banner and if you'd be able to create a cartoon version of me? Is there any way I could contact you so we can talk about this? Do you have skype?
 
Hi! Im starting a channel soon and I wanted a graphic designer to do some of these things; intro, outro, yt banner and if you'd be able to create a cartoon version of me? Is there any way I could contact you so we can talk about this? Do you have skype?
Yes , it's bradchikenheart2
 
Last edited:
Back
Top