Cheap, light, but good laptop?

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
As of now I do not have a computer for video editing once I start up my vlogs and am looking into buying something that is cheap, light, but good as well for video editing. Even a tablet if that is possible like the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is a tablet/laptop

I had thought about getting the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Intel Core M3 128gb ssd 4gb ram because it's light weight and comes with the surface pen that I like; however, the store on my base has it for $879.99 and I won't be able to afford that come next check this Tuesday.

So I'm trying to find something around the $500 or less price range that is very portable because I would like to be able to take it out in town with me and edit on the go sometimes.

If anyone has any ideas please do not hesitate to comment your opinion.

Thank you for your time :)

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
-Michael Jackson
#quoteoftheday

Acer Laptop Aspire E5-575G-55KK Intel Core i5 7th(Right this in on newegg)

Hey dude this should be just fine if your just editing vlogs and stuff, Good Luck!

Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6 Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, E5-575G-57D4

About 570 dollars on amazon.

Back