Channel View Frozen?

Keystone

Anybody else having this problem and is there a fix my views on my channel page have said 43k or over 24 hours now even though i gained 6k video view yesterday so its not updating the video view on the channel page or some reason ?

It might take a day or longer till it get refreshed. I did some research and this is what I think tbh :p

Mines exactly the same, social blade says I should be on 18000+ but I'm still at 16840 and its not changed in a few days :confused:

Anybody else having this problem and is there a fix my views on my channel page have said 43k or over 24 hours now even though i gained 6k video view yesterday so its not updating the video view on the channel page or some reason ?

I am having the same problem. YT seems to be bouncing all over the place at the moment. One time my site is number 5, another it disappears altogether.....

It happens to me all the time.. I will see the views on my video's going up but not on the channel .. then suddenly it will jump by a hundred. Silly Youtube.

A lot of people have been experiencing this problem, it can take up to 3 days for views to be updated dude. I suggest just wait and it should be there before you know it :)

Whats weird is that my youtube app viewcount does update everytime i get a new view but the youtube desktop site view count updates after 4 days or more :/ Any1 Else also experiencing this?

One thing you need to learn about youtube is is a great site very popular site with lots of traffic and all but it tends to be quite glitchy at times. a good example with my site and this happened several times is i have had youtube send me and email saying this person subscribed to my channel i look on the channel and i still have the same number of subscribers and the same subscribers i had before this has happened quite a few times case rested i love youtube but it is glitchy lol.

Back