Channel verified but i can't upload custom thumbnails

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
No, I just used the Tubebuddy.
That's weird.

The fact that it is working with a 3rd party application proves it's not a problem with youtube or verification. It must be a browser problem.

Something else you can try is to try your browser in "incognito" mode. Or alternatively, disable all of the plugins and extensions in your browser and try again.

Reactions: OpiumSymposium

OpiumSymposium

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
That's weird.

The fact that it is working with a 3rd party application proves it's not a problem with youtube or verification. It must be a browser problem.

Something else you can try is to try your browser in "incognito" mode. Or alternatively, disable all of the plugins and extensions in your browser and try again.
I can upload custom thumbnails on my old channel using the same browser,so I don't think it's the browser issue. Btw, I think that you were referring to my old channel when you mentioned the thumbnails. I only have two videos on my new channel and I have no idea how to change my username on this forum so it can be the same as my new channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you associated any phone number and verified your Phone number. These features gets enabled when your Phone number is verified

Videos over 15 minutes, custom thumbnails, live streaming, and Content ID appeals. You can check this in Settings -> Channel -> Feature Eligibility.

OpiumSymposium

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Have you associated any phone number and verified your Phone number. These features gets enabled when your Phone number is verified

Videos over 15 minutes, custom thumbnails, live streaming, and Content ID appeals. You can check this in Settings -> Channel -> Feature Eligibility.

Yeah, i did. That's what i meant by verifying my account.

The problem resolved itself today out of nowhere. I guess there was so delay in processing my account information? Who knows. I'll probbaly never find out but at least i can upload custom thumbnails and longer videos now. Big Thank You to everyone who tried to help me out. :)