Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I recently deleted all of my videos to reedit them and put an outro. I gotta say, I miss my views and comments. But a brand new look is definitely what I needed. Has anyone else done something similar?

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Never been brave enough to do that! But you definitely deserve loads and loads of views, you're a natural! :)

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've done it before, it's rough at the beginning but you would be glad you did it.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i personally would just re film the videos instead of reuploading but okay, i may do the same with old videos that are low quality

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep! My old YouTube account had almost 300 subscribers and over 150k views, but I decided to start over since my old account had content from 2006-2010! Now that I am about to become a college graduate for audio engineering and cinematography I can create much higher quality content!

I refresh is always a challenging thing, but in the end it is always worth it! Not only because you are constantly improving your work but because your views/subs/comments will roll in that much faster!

- Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yep! My old YouTube account had almost 300 subscribers and over 150k views, but I decided to start over since my old account had content from 2006-2010! Now that I am about to become a college graduate for audio engineering and cinematography I can create much higher quality content!

I refresh is always a challenging thing, but in the end it is always worth it! Not only because you are constantly improving your work but because your views/subs/comments will roll in that much faster!

- Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!
Wow, that's amazing. I am definitely feeling good knowing that I put out my best work. And congratulations on your degrees, I am currently studying "Theater, Cinema and Film Production."

Reactions: Spook

OburnE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't do that because you will lose the sub base you have. If you look at the big youtubers they all have similar styles I mean their video editing and quality increases by each video or by the time. If I were you I would just put the outro on the new videos to keep subs.

On the other hand, if you are going to change your content just open a new channel and direct your sub base to that channel. Slowly, you can stop posting to your first channel and once the video views drops to floor just abandon it or close.

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently deleted all of my videos to reedit them and put an outro. I gotta say, I miss my views and comments. But a brand new look is definitely what I needed. Has anyone else done something similar?
i'm thinking of starting a new channel but that already sounds like a lot of work considering i'm already a lil deep into this one. i just want to have a line up of fresh content all with great thumbnails and stuff like that... idk, we all want our channels to be a certain way but we just have to work towards it! i like how your channel's looking though! pretty colorful :D