Channel Logo Ideas

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
My channel is a combination of LGBTQ+ videos and animations. I plan to also make animations that are about LGBTQ+ topics, so my issue is finding a logo that blends both and doesn't look silly...if that makes sense. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Are you designing this logo? The rainbow is a great starting point I'd say, maybe text with a rainbow coloured underline? What's the name?

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Are you designing this logo? The rainbow is a great starting point I'd say, maybe text with a rainbow coloured underline? What's the name?
Thanks for the quick response! I can make it, but I also wouldn’t mind getting someone else to. It’s just I would like to come up with s design beforehand to see if I’d be able to do it or not.
My channel’s name is Phoenix Animations (Phoenix is my middle name), so I was thinking of incorporating a Phoenix in somehow. I do have a banner currently setup that features a Phoenix and my channel name, but no rainbow within it

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks for the quick response! I can make it, but I also wouldn’t mind getting someone else to. It’s just I would like to come up with s design beforehand to see if I’d be able to do it or not.
My channel’s name is Phoenix Animations (Phoenix is my middle name), so I was thinking of incorporating a Phoenix in somehow. I do have a banner currently setup that features a Phoenix and my channel name, but no rainbow within it
Depends how complex you want to go I suppose: a Phoenix icon with a rainbow feather scheme comes to mind to me

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Re: T-shirt logo/graphic ideas

Like Tim, I personally like to see a pic of a whole truck. I like the Idea that tim has of the cartoon truck also. I was wondering if some has a pic of a real sy and ty Ved like in tims pic I think it would look awesome. But I would want pics of the whole truck in the pic.

Pope