Channel Branding - YouTube Guide for Beginners

Banner, check.
Thumbnails, check.
High quality content (not blurry), check.
Social media (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter), check.

Yet my subscription gains is slow but steady.
Having all of these things doesn't increase your subscriber rate.. It gives you more of a chance of people actually subscribing, without the above content then your channel wouldn't be growing at all.

Add me on Skype, I'll give you a hand. :)

Why is everyone posting so sexual posts lately?
Like "I'll give you a hand", and just recently I saw someone type CREAM in one of their posts!

What is happening to this world!? :O

Lol sorry I've had too much sugar today :p (Or maybe not enough!)

Why is everyone posting so sexual posts lately?
Like "I'll give you a hand", and just recently I saw someone type CREAM in one of their posts!

What is happening to this world!? :O

Lol sorry I've had too much sugar today :p (Or maybe not enough!)
Maybe you should stop SWALLOWING all that sugar, and lay back from PUTTING YOUR HANDS AROUND A BIG BLACK BAR of chocolate?

Maybe you should stop SWALLOWING all that sugar, and lay back from PUTTING YOUR HANDS AROUND A BIG BLACK BAR of chocolate?
But I like my chocolate bars big! I get such a good grip around it when I put it in my mouth. And it's even better if I put it a bit in the fridge first so it gets nice and hard.

Idk what happened to this thread...:confused:
Btw, @Faptain if it's still possible, feel free to feature my name for people that need some branding :D

This should be a general advice for new youtubers, should always do your channel caring about this man!
Start it up

Banner, check.
Thumbnails, check.
High quality content (not blurry), check.
Social media (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter), check.

Yet my subscription gains is slow but steady.

you have the wrong idea of "high quality content". Its not about image quality, content quality refers to making entertaining content. NO matter how clear the image is, people aren't going to watch if they don't find it entertaining. Not saying you're not entertaining, just pointing out a flaw in your checklist :)

Back