Changing my content?

You could always try doing commentaries with the gameplay as just a background. If you don't know what I mean, check out ImNotMagic on Youtube.

I can tell you from experience, the minute you start making videos for the audience instead of you is the minute you'll lose interest in YouTube.
I love that quote so much I saved it in the ****************** folder on my computer. I hope that's okay with you. ;)

Edit: Why the ***? It said "All things YouTube".

Do what makes you happy! :D

Make stuff you like, stuff you watch. I can tell you from experience, the minute you start making videos for the audience instead of you is the minute you'll lose interest in YouTube.
I mean I would rather make tutorials, but my first video was trolling. All of my subscribers are from trolling, and I am too nervous to talk in my videos.

I mean I would rather make tutorials, but my first video was trolling. All of my subscribers are from trolling, and I am too nervous to talk in my videos.

Why don't you start off by introducing yourself, while you play your favourite game, so you're happy. Don't be nervous, you'll be absolutely fine, you've got this! If anybody picks on you, tell me and I will pursue them and make their lives hell for the rest of eternity.

I think introducing fresh content will be a great way to show your current subscribers that you have some new ideas coming and you don't just do the same old things. It will also introduce you to a new audience of people.

Just make whatever is fun for you! You should just do whatever your in the mood for lol

Back