Change name or make new account

Skrblik

Hello, i ve got an account in youtube. My nickname is Lukas19071986, i need to rename it to Skrblik.sk or just make an new account to the same email adress, but i cannot. Could you pls help me out of this? It s really important to me. Thank you very much indeed Lukas

Well, can you help me how to change name, or however i should name it...
youtube has been asking people wether they want to use a real name or a nickname i would advise using a nickname and google restricts the number of accounts that can be opened under the same information that was used to make a previous account. How long have you had the account opened for?

just a note at the moment i know you can't make a random username but if they give you the option to switch over you can proceed in doing just that:)

Since you don't have any uploads, I would just make a new channel. I believe you need to use a different email for the new account.

Hey guys, the reason to change name is i need to use name Skrblik.sk, because it s name of my internet shop and i would like to post some videos about internet shop. My account ve bin opened 2 or 3 years ago. Any idea to help?

Close the Youtube account. Once it's closed, you can create another channel with the name you want with the same email address you used.

Back