Weekend Noobs
If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Hey everyone. I need your help with something.
I currently have a list of minor improv games to combine into gaming, however I feel I can do a little better than the ones I've got.
Its basically trying to combine an element of whos line is it anyway with gaming.
For example one game is muting the TV, as one person plays the game another does all the sound effects.
Or a game called SATNAV which utilises the wireless controllers very well. The player sits outside of the room while another person shouts directions at him for either a racing game or what ever. Mic would obviously be further away from the person shouting. Or it could be a case the gamer is blind folded which then removes the need to shout.
Other games would be to play as a specific celebrity like Arnold, Brian Blessid, Michael Kain etc.
I have a few others but I want to see what you guys will come up with for possible improv games/challenges that can merge with video games. They don't have to be directly from the TV show just anything that sounds interesting to you.
I saw one when searching google which was called the 2 face challenge. Mainly playing fallout, when ever you meet a character you flip a coin to see if they live or die.
Also super speed run. Do a speed run of a game and your comentary has to also be super fast.
Any ideas please let me know, even if its just a piece of an idea that I can maybe build upon.
I've currently drawn a blank
I currently have a list of minor improv games to combine into gaming, however I feel I can do a little better than the ones I've got.
Its basically trying to combine an element of whos line is it anyway with gaming.
For example one game is muting the TV, as one person plays the game another does all the sound effects.
Or a game called SATNAV which utilises the wireless controllers very well. The player sits outside of the room while another person shouts directions at him for either a racing game or what ever. Mic would obviously be further away from the person shouting. Or it could be a case the gamer is blind folded which then removes the need to shout.
Other games would be to play as a specific celebrity like Arnold, Brian Blessid, Michael Kain etc.
I have a few others but I want to see what you guys will come up with for possible improv games/challenges that can merge with video games. They don't have to be directly from the TV show just anything that sounds interesting to you.
I saw one when searching google which was called the 2 face challenge. Mainly playing fallout, when ever you meet a character you flip a coin to see if they live or die.
Also super speed run. Do a speed run of a game and your comentary has to also be super fast.
Any ideas please let me know, even if its just a piece of an idea that I can maybe build upon.
I've currently drawn a blank