Challenge me!!

Live ones?

@Topic
You and me... Pistols... At Dawn... Oh, no wait, that's too early... How about sunset? Ah, but I have to work... So earliest I could do is friday, would that be alright?

Nah dead and cooked, but that sounds like a good new challenge :) lets see how my stomach deals with salmonella :)

I challenge you to spray someone with a water gun (preferably super soaker) in a public place.

Ooh, careful with that one- spray a willing friend no problem, but definitely not a stranger lest you cause upset at best/get done for assault at worst ;) Maybe have a water fight with your friends or something in your back garden? Ooh, or get a paddling pool and bathe in orange juice or something!

Ooh, careful with that one- spray a willing friend no problem, but definitely not a stranger lest you cause upset at best/get done for assault at worst ;) Maybe have a water fight with your friends or something in your back garden? Ooh, or get a paddling pool and bathe in orange juice or something!

This makes me want to go and spray a stranger with a water pistol now :D

well that is no fun. I say get a stranger and then get the reaction. It is guaranteed to be hilarious. You might want to be a fast runner or have a plan. And I think I would be a little choosey on who I soaked but it is all in good fun. No harm no foul right.[DOUBLEPOST=1372269658,1372269618][/DOUBLEPOST]
This makes me want to go and spray a stranger with a water pistol now :D

Now I have watched your channel and I am sure this IS something you would do. (If you do let me know) should be funny.

well that is no fun. I say get a stranger and then get the reaction. It is guaranteed to be hilarious. You might want to be a fast runner or have a plan. And I think I would be a little choosey on who I soaked but it is all in good fun. No harm no foul right.[DOUBLEPOST=1372269658,1372269618][/DOUBLEPOST]

Now I have watched your channel and I am sure this IS something you would do. (If you do let me know) should be funny.

To be honest a water pistol is a little bit too small, i think buckets of water would be funnier

Back