Cerny Jewks (I-I-I mean corny jokes...)

I SPENT SO F**KING LONG ON THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. IT BETTER GO VIRAL. NOW! Nah I'm just kiddin, but your view would be appreciated! So here's the vid! Try to watch the whole thing, trust me; it gets REEEAL corny after the intro!!!P.S.- some jokes by Munchito696 and Dgamewiz

Vicboss symphonious7 CallumPiStudios Katherinejane001 Camille Montpetit JohnKenShow droidiinator Reina Ashish Malpani IAppleCommericals GafferGames Kristen Is Calm natsu84 KdawgCreations Sirtoshi
[DOUBLEPOST=1371931246,1371931166][/DOUBLEPOST]
P.P.S. It's loud so turn your volume down a bit. Sorry :(
Bro your volume sucks a**! I think you could improve by shortening the intro a LOT, like to 15 seconds or so explaining what the video is. You should find more canned laughter and drum rolls so it is not so repetitive too, like some canned laughter where it is a huge crowd just cracking up or like from sitcoms would be cool. If you made a stupid picture to show for some of the jokes, like a person with a "honey comb", it would be a good effect. That might take a while, but it would add to the head shakes you get from the corny jokes. If you continue doing these, you should categorize the jokes so you don't waste all the good ones. I did laugh though, but I think some simple effects could improve this greatly. FIRST FIX YOUR MIC, lol!

Haha "my hair has been chopped off" made me laugh so hard, and that was just an intro xD
My motto- if you can't make real people laugh, you'll never make internet people laugh![DOUBLEPOST=1371938991,1371938962][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bro your volume sucks a**! I think you could improve by shortening the intro a LOT, like to 15 seconds or so explaining what the video is. You should find more canned laughter and drum rolls so it is not so repetitive too, like some canned laughter where it is a huge crowd just cracking up or like from sitcoms would be cool. If you made a stupid picture to show for some of the jokes, like a person with a "honey comb", it would be a good effect. That might take a while, but it would add to the head shakes you get from the corny jokes. If you continue doing these, you should categorize the jokes so you don't waste all the good ones. I did laugh though, but I think some simple effects could improve this greatly. FIRST FIX YOUR MIC, lol!
Thanks for all the tips! It wasn't my mic. I messed with the audio settings in FCPX and accidentally set loudness to 100% :p

My motto- if you can't make real people laugh, you'll never make internet people laugh![DOUBLEPOST=1371938991,1371938962][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for all the tips! It wasn't my mic. I messed with the audio settings in FCPX and accidentally set loudness to 100% :p
Well you should definitely fix that and repost, it sounds like the mic is in your mouth or something, lol. If you need more stupid jokes or other kinds of jokes, I'm usually good for a few.

Dude you are so funny! I think you need an upgrade of a camera and microphone![DOUBLEPOST=1373335237,1373335096][/DOUBLEPOST]LOL, KEEP OFF THE GRASS! You got me there!

Back