Capture cards

Wanna do both
CAN A ROXIO HD CAP BOTH CONSOLE AND PC?
And also can it record ps2[DOUBLEPOST=1367925612,1367925561][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s i love the friendly environment of these forums thanks for the help
I have Bandicam for PC recording and would happily recommend it to you :)

Wanna do both
And also can it record ps2

Yes it can do all of those, personally though its much easier to use an application on the PC in my opinion like Fraps or Dxtory and leave the box for console use :)

Wanna do both
And also can it record ps2[DOUBLEPOST=1367925612,1367925561][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s i love the friendly environment of these forums thanks for the help
Yes, the Roxio HD works for PC and consoles. It only works on Windows OS so be aware of that.
For the PS3--as well at the PS2--you will need to buy separate component cables to record.

Here is the Roxio site there is a nice little chart on the very bottom that explains things quite well.
http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/hd-pro/

I
I have the "light" bandicam and it lags w/worms, arma, especially minecraft and other games. but works great with the hidden and trouble in terrorist town
Really? That is surprising. I have the full version and it's never noticably lagged (apart from one time during some cutscenes) but other than that nothing. I've never heard of 'light' Bandicam. Do you mean the demo version?

Wanna do both
For pc nope for ps2 yes but u will need a compontent cable for the ps2 i got one for wiii, ps3, ps3 and xbox all in one :)

Back