Capture cards

HPG ACE

Anybody know whats a decent/REALLY good starter capture card. On a budget lol really wanna start out a YT channel. Considering roxio game cap HD

Well for good quality your looking at either the Elgato, HD PVR 2, Roxio. Quality wise there almost all the same, they can all stream, record 1080p 60fps, however the Roxio is the cheapest and gives you some reasonable editing software with it aswell, so thats probably your best choice :)

Bumping for interest! Is there a particular card that would work well with say, a Mega Drive(or for those of you who live across the pond, Genesis)?

Bumping for interest! Is there a particular card that would work well with say, a Mega Drive(or for those of you who live across the pond, Genesis)?

I have never used or tried this before so don't rely on me 100%, however I have heard that the Elgato is very good at recording the older retro consoles such as Mega Drive, due to its availability to have varying inputs :)

I have never used or tried this before so don't rely on me 100%, however I have heard that the Elgato is very good at recording the older retro consoles such as Mega Drive, due to its availability to have varying inputs :)
I think this is possible. I believe I saw instructions on how to do so while I was looking mine up and buying. Google will have the answer :)

What are you recording from? A PC or a console?
Wanna do both
CAN A ROXIO HD CAP BOTH CONSOLE AND PC?
And also can it record ps2[DOUBLEPOST=1367925612,1367925561][/DOUBLEPOST]P.s i love the friendly environment of these forums thanks for the help

Back