CreepyMeow
Cat Gamer
I played a little CAH with some random people, who turned out to be pretty funny guys and girls.
I enjoyed making this, and i wanted to know if you got a little laugh out of this? If not from the video itself than probably from my voice, haha. So, i know this is not the channel that i have under my profile right now ( It's my other channel ) but i wanted to know.. would, you guys, like it if i made more content?
I enjoyed making this, and i wanted to know if you got a little laugh out of this? If not from the video itself than probably from my voice, haha. So, i know this is not the channel that i have under my profile right now ( It's my other channel ) but i wanted to know.. would, you guys, like it if i made more content?