Can you Monetize Meditation Music on YouTube 2021

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
In this video we will be looking at one of the easiest opportunities to earn money on YouTube without the need for an expensive camera, lights, complicated software, or advance video editing skills.

You don't even have to show your face in the videos!

Join the YouTube Talk Facebook Grp: https://www.facebook.com/groups/144867699514483

we are going to dig down into why YouTube is demonetizing meditation music channel

And what you need to be doing to get your videos meditation music monetized

#meditationmusic #youtubemonetization #soloprneurwarrior

How to Monetize YouTube Videos without 4000 Hours and 1000 Subscribers[making money on youtube ]

Welcome to part 3 of this video mini course on how I started making money on youtube without 1000 subs

Let me just quickly recap what we have covered so far in the first two parts of this course

The first part of this video series was deciding on a channel niche and where to find affiliate products to promote in your video

In the second part the video course we looked at the four strategies I use to when researching for video ideas and title that will get my videos more views.

Now, if you haven't watched the first and the second part of this video course yet, make sure to because in this video we'll be looking at how I create my product videos, the tools I use as well as other related video editing tools so you can have a variety to choose from

Creating affiliate marketing videos is not complicated and expensive anymore.

Nowadays, there are several free tools available online that can help you come up with engaging video content.
With these tools, you can create professional marketing videos within a few minutes and you can do all that without breaking your bank.

#monetizeyoutubechannel #monetizeyoutube #solopreneurwarrior

How to Monetize Text to Speech Videos on YouTube 2021

Text to speech softwares, is the best option for individuals who don't want to record their voice and don't have the money to keep paying for a voice over

Speechelo Text to Speech Software: https://tubemechanicsnotes.com/go/speechelo/

The only problem now is, YouTube has started tightening their rules on channels using text to speech as over voice in their videos.

Recently YouTube started demonetizing some channel videos that has a synthetic voice over.

The Big question now is, why does YouTube demonetize some channels with text to speech or synthetic voice over and doesn't do that on others? Keep watching to find out why

#texttospeech #monetization #solopreneurwarrior