a goth and a Jock
Active Member
Basically my co host has been on holiday this week so I did this current episode alone, yeah it was a bit scary flying solo lol
In a nutshell I just want to know how I did, did I come across well on the subject matter, was I just as funny on my own as I am with my co host, are there any areas I can improve on myself etc.
Basically I just want a general review on this whole episode . . . . . . please be gentle it was my first time solo lol
Also there was a bit of a funny clip we left at the end, would also like to know if that was any good, im not going to say here what it is as I would like too see what the reaction is when not expecting it.
(Richard)
In a nutshell I just want to know how I did, did I come across well on the subject matter, was I just as funny on my own as I am with my co host, are there any areas I can improve on myself etc.
Basically I just want a general review on this whole episode . . . . . . please be gentle it was my first time solo lol
Also there was a bit of a funny clip we left at the end, would also like to know if that was any good, im not going to say here what it is as I would like too see what the reaction is when not expecting it.
(Richard)
Last edited: